Indications for use
Fixation of fractures with small fragments, eg.-
- Cannulated shaft accepts guide wires of 1.2mm with Threaded Trocar tip.
- Hemispherical head of the screws ensures optimal annular contact with washers and plates when screws are angled
- Low-profile head reduces possibility of soft tissue irritation
- Thread profile designed to provide pullout resistance and insertion efficiency similar to those of the standard 3.5mm cortex screw
- Fully threaded screws are intended to stabilize fractures where little to no compression across the fracture site is needed
- Self-tapping screw tip facilitates screw insertion by eliminating the need for tapping.
- Length ranges from 10mm-50mm with a diameter of 3.5mm.
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel