Plot No. 169-170, Phase-IV,
Sector-57, Kundli Industrial Area,
- Preparing or updating the Competency Documentas per the Job descriptions developed or modified specifying the standard set of qualification, skills and training required for each designation of the company.
- Recruitment as per the number of vacancies for different posts as per provided details for qualification needed, experience, skills and other personality traits and salary.
- After selection, performing the pre-joining & post-joining formalities as per company procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate records of education, training, skills and experience.
- Understanding the training needs of the employees by recording the individual needs, departmental needs and organizational needs.
- Organizing the training in the company premises and filling all the necessary forms of training as per standard operating procedures of company.
- Preparation of salary sheet of employees after verification of attendance record and to disburse the salary along with the wage slip.
- Grievance handling of employees.
- Facing audits conducted by national and international regulatory bodies on behalf of HR department.
- Perform Cleanliness Check ups and maintaining records.
- Facilitate employees for Medical Fitness Check-ups before joining or immediately after joining.
- Maintaining First Aid Kit and Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Transport Coordination