|| Design & Development (Male or Female married) 3 person – Design Engineer
Plot No. 169-170, Phase-IV,
Sector-57, Kundli Industrial Area,
- VMC 3 Axis programming experience minimum.
- Starting work from operating of machines.
- Tools and dies molds and fixtures designing experience.
- 3D design experience minimum 7-10 years on UG NX and Solid Works and Cimitron and Power shape.
- 3D Modeling surfacing and CAD Data and scan data working experience.
- Programming 5 Axis experience.
- Staff handling experience.
- Production Documentation and design experience.
- Quality inspection experience.
- Inspection machine CMM and VMM and Profile projector work experience.
- White light or blue light scanning experience.
- Autocad work experience.
- Core experience in solid works.
- Design history file documentation experience.
- Btech in mechanical minimum.
- CAPA, PPAP, 5S, Design History File,
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (like drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and /performance guarantees) for future reference.
- Works with Director of Engineering on guidelines for installation drawings which meet and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Excellent communications skills: interpersonal, listening, oral, and written.
- Familiar with design parameters related to assembly of auto parts or aerospace parts.
- ISO 9001:2000 experience.
- Research pepers reading and searching experience.
- Responsible to have communication with doctors also for design the parts.
- Salary: Upto 50K
error: Alert: Content is protected !!
High Risk Solutions